Hello everyone! This is Sister Paige Skousen! I got out of the Missionary Training Center last Wednesday and I'm now in a little town in Washington. I don't have a ton of time to write today but I figured I'd give a quick update. My companion's is super awesome and also from Arizona. I already love the ward members and I'm really excited to work with them. One thing I was NOT expecting was that we wouldn't have a car, so we're walking everywhere! One good thing about that is that we'll meet a lot of people on the streets. I'm just not looking forward to when it gets cold! Maybe people will feel bad for us then and let us in haha. We don't really have a lot of people to teach right now so most of the time we just go down streets and knock on people's doors. Most of the people are really nice, but sometimes there are people who get kind of scared when they see us, which is pretty entertaining. If anyone has any cool finding ideas, I'd LOVE to hear them. Knocking on people's doors can get a little tiring after awhile haha.


Post a Comment