WA Week 23 - Dropping Spree

I've had a lot of epiphanies this week. It's felt like the whole time I've been in this area, we've had a ton of people who we've been seeing, who just haven't been progressing. It seems like we've been putting the same names in our planners every week, and trying the same potentials over and over again, with nothing really coming of it. So this week, we decided to just drop them! I should have thought about it a long time ago. I don't really know why I didn't. I guess we always hope for these people to progress, and it's sad to let them go, but we can't change people against their will. Hopefully in the future, some other missionaries will go and see them and they'll be ready. We just planted the seeds, and someone else will harvest.

It's been kind of liberating moving all those teaching records that have been giving us grief for the past weeks into the "Former Investigators" section of our area book! I am super pumped to spend that time that we had been putting into these people into finding new people who are ready to hear the gospel NOW! It's going to be great. I've felt a much greater sense of urgency with the transfer coming to an end in a couple weeks. I've been in the Wenatchee Zone for nearly six months, and I LOVE Wenatchee, but I'm worried that my time is almost up here, so I've gotta give it all I've got with the time that I have left.

It's been a super fulfilling week of walking and talking to a lot of people. We found a couple people that we're excited to follow up with. BUT, we're excited to get our car back today! It's just nice being able to zoom around to places so quickly.

It's going to be a GREAT week, and I'm excited to follow up with y'all next week! I hope that you all have an amazing week full of miracles.

Love,
Sister Skousen

Snow Again!





Post a Comment