WA Week 63 - Time is Flying!

Man, oh man, what even happened this week?! I don't know quite where to start. I don't have too much time to write today because I have to finish college applications, so I'll apologize right now for this short email. Sorrryyyyyy!

On Wednesday we had transfers, and we were sad to lose Sister Hopkins from our apartment. :( For a couple hours while we were waiting for Sister Banks's next companion, we had fun tripan-ing it.


and then we got Sister Banks's new companion ...


SISTER HOLMES! My firstborn! Sister Holmes has already been out for a year. I'm so old.

On Thursday, Sister Lewis came out with us to teach, which was so cool, and on Saturday Sister Michalek and I did a special class with some young women from the stake. It was so much fun talking to young women about missions! 

We've done a lot of tracting this week, and have found some cool potentials 
we're excited to go by.


The best part of the week was finding out last night that MARIE FROM MOSES LAKE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY! Woooo!

We're planning on road tripping up to Moses with Courtney this weekend. 
It should be super exciting!


We're also going on a couple of exchanges this week so we should be pretty busy.

I hope that you all have a great week! I'll talk to you next time.

Love,
Sister Skousen

Post a Comment